Overall height 12’ 8”
ALL SEAMS AND POSTS ARE 100% welded.
Berkelmans Welding and Manufacturing Inc. hydraulic dump trailers are heavy duty 20 ton silage farm dump trailers with hydraulic dumping. Built for North American Dairy Farmers!
- 1/4” floor and 2ft side bent as one pan molded side for extra strength
- 3/16” molded post welded 100% to side
- 3/16” tailgate unibody construction lifts 3ft above sides Grain chute built into the tailgate
- Safety locks on the tailgate
- 12” x 4” x .250 tailgate
- 12” x 4” x .250 tube hitch on cushion ride hitch
- 2 1/2” pintle ring that swivels 360°
- Heavy duty under-body telescopic hoist on trunnion & attached to box with hall to avoid stress on seals when the trailer is swaying in a dump position
- Walking Tandem Suspension
- Oil bath hub
- Hydraulic or air brakes on one axle
- Brakes on both axles are optional
- 700/50-22.5 16 ply farm master tires
- Chemical wash automotive grade metal treatment & primer high gloss, high-quality Alkyd top coat
- Removable 18” mesh top extension box is wider at back than the front so the feed does not get held up when dumping
- All seams and post are 100% welded
- 45 litres of oil required for main cylinder
We believe in manufacturing a trailer that can handle normal use, and maybe even a little abuse, and still function as it should. Our experience has taught us the right way to build trailers. We use only high-grad materials and constantly monitor the quality of the trailers throughout the manufacturing process. That’s why you’ll find that a trailer from Berkelmans Welding and Manufacturing Inc. will normally outlast and outperform other trailers. You have to use quality raw materials and maintain high manufacturing standards in order to consistently produce quality trailers. That’s exactly what we do at Berkelmans Welding and Manufacturing, Inc. Delivery available throughout Canada and USA.